Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kinda boring

I know I haven't blogged in a while, but really nothing exciting has come along. Scott is currently out of town dove hunting with my dad, so Parker and I have had some "mother/son" bonding time....and will until Friday night!

My sister, bro-in-law, and nephew (Lindsay's step-son) all came in town last weekend and we had such a good time with them. I definitely don't get to see them enough! We went over to my dad's house and cooked out, swam, talked, etc! It was a blast catching up and especially watching Josiah swim in the pool. Things get a little cold up in New Jersey, so not a lot of swimming goes on! He loves it, except he's not a fan of going under and getting his head and face wet.

Other than that, we're boring which is not necessarily a bad thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment